Mobile Instructor-Led Training
Enrol for the scheduled virtual or classroom training from the mobile app. Mango LMS allows users to rate & review the course from the mobile app.
- User gets to see all the details in a Instructor-Led Training course screen that they see in a Mobile Self-Paced Learning
- User gets to see a list of upcoming sessions across all locations that they can enrol into from the mobile app
Enrolling for a ILT Session on Mobile
- When self-enrolment is ON for the course, then the user can enrol for any one of the upcoming sessions from the mobile app.
- When self-enrolment is OFF for the course then the user needs to follow the enrolment instructions provided by the LMS admin/instructor to take the course on mobile
- User has the ability to switch from one session to another upcoming session if the max enrolment capacity has not been reached for the session from the mobile app itself
- Once the user has enrolled for a session, the enrolled session is added to the user’s My learning tab under ‘Enrolled Sessions’ section
On Completion of the ILT Course
- Leaner will
- See the completed course on their My learning tab
- Receive a certificate for the course (if a certificate has been setup)
- Get the course credit hours added to their name (if the course has credit hours)
- Get the training time added to their name
- Leaner will