What has been removed
We have removed things that have become redundant or duplicated to make it less confusing for your users.
- Ability to post on a user’s wall capability has been deprecated.
- Link library module inside each team has been removed. You can view the links you have shared under My Links Library on your profile page.
- Apps only dashboard has been removed.
- Teams dashboard showing feeds has been removed. You can view your project & groups updates using the new filters in news feed.
- On windows desktop, the list of files has been replaced by the file sync summary tab. For list of folders 2 links have been provided – one to access them locally (if synched) and the other link to access them on the web (when not synched)
- Free, US datacenter only, plan