Process of collecting wishes/stories for employee birthdays and work anniversaries can now be automated by domain admins using the new Automations module. Automation module ensures that the employees gets a timely & personalized greeting/recognition on their birthday & work anniversary.
Automation rule for birthday
- Domains admins can now turn ON (or OFF) the automation rule for sending birthday wishes to employees (network users)
- The birthday greeting is selected as part of the automation settings or can be configured to be picked automatically from the birthday greeting category list
- The birthday greeting is sent from the user that is configured in the automation module by the domain admin
- The time of sending the birthday greeting out can also be configured in the automation rule
- Domain admins can create their own birthday rule or edit the pre-shipped automation rule
- The date of birth for the user is picked from the user’s profile
Automation rules for work anniversaries
- Domains admins can now turn ON (or OFF) the automation rules for work anniversary wishes to employees (network users)
- There is a different automation rule for each year of the work anniversary. e.g., 1st work anniversary, 5th work anniversary & so on
- The work anniversary type is selected as part of the automation settings
- The work anniversary is sent from the user that is configured in the automation module by the domain admin
- The time of sending the work anniversary recognition out can also be configured in the automation rule
- Domain admins can create their own work anniversary rules or edit the pre-shipped ones
- The date of joining the company for the user is picked from the user’s profile
Automation of story collection for birthdays & work anniversaries
- Collecting wishes/stories from user’s manager, peers, direct-reportees, followers PRIOR to sending the birthday or work anniversary post can also be automated now
- Domain admins can turn on story collection automation as part of the birthday & work anniversaries automation
- Story collection request can be setup to go out 2 days/5days/10 days/ 15 days before the birthday/work anniversary
- Story collection request goes as a private message to the recipient
- Recipients of the story collection request can be configured to be one or more of these user category
- Direct manager & peers of the user
- Direct reportees of the user
- Followers & following the user
- Story collection request subject & message can be customized by the domain admin
- Story collection request subject & message can be also be personalized by the domain admin using message placeholders
- Story collection requests sent out can be limited. If the configured limit is exceeded then the recipients of the story collection request are priotized based on their levels/points in MangoApps.
- Story collection is sent from the user that is configured in the automation module by the domain admin
- Story collection requests arrive in users’ messages module. Users can choose to share their wishes/stories at anytime until the day of the birthday/work anniversary. After the day passes the collection request auto-expires and is auto-archived.
- Users can edit their submitted stories if they have submitted it until the day of the birthday/work anniversary.
- The recipient of the birthday / work anniversary gets to see everyone’s submitted stories as part of the birthday / work anniversary post.
New story setting & reminder for users
- There is a new user setting where a user can turn off receiving story collection requests under ‘Change My Settings > Messages”
- There is a new smart reminder that reminds users if they haven’t responded to a pending story collection request a day before the birthday/work anniversary. Users can set additional reminders or turn them off based on their preference
Domain admin settings & control
- Domain admins can change the user name & picture from whom all automations requests. The change can be done from the ‘Settings’ in the Automations module in admin portal.
- Domains can turn ON or OFF any automation rule at anytime. No new posts & story collection requests for that rule will be sent out if it’s turned OFF.
- Story collection is a new report that’s available to domain admins to get insights into the users who received the story collection requests, who responded etc
- Like other reports this can be requested from the ‘Reports’ module in the admin portal