Patch MA Release 14.2.2 (Sept 14th to US Cloud)
This is a minor MangoApps patch release 14.2.2 (on top of MA release 14.2.1) which includes ability to search quick links in company & team pages, availability of MangoApps on AWS marketplace and miscellaneous software bug fixes rolled into it.
Quick links in pages are searchable now
- Quick links added in company & team pages can now be searched from the global search bar
- Matching quick links will appear in the search look-ahead results under the pages section
- Matching quick links will also appear in the detailed search results under the pages section
- Ability to hide the title in one of the quick link layouts has been added
File viewer has a home icon
- File viewer now has a home icon on the top left to go directly to the landing page of the user
- Ability to close the file viewer and go back to the page you were on is still supported via the cross icon on the top right
- Home icon is available when viewing a file of any time – office files, images, PDF, videos etc
Availability of MangoApps on AWS marketplace
- Mango Intranet, Mango Work & Mango Suite applications will now available on AWS marketplace.
- Billing & invoicing will be handled by AWS. MangoApps SaaS service will continue to be fully managed by MangoApps on the AWS data center of your choice.
Self signup opened on MangoApps.com
- Business editions of Mango Directory & Mango Basic are now available to self-signup from mangoapps.com
- Learn more about Mango Directory here
- Learn more about Mango Basic here
Miscellaneous software fixes
- Option to post a comment on a post appears even when the admin has disabled comments. This has been fixed.
- Acknowledged required posts that are in draft could not be viewed. This has been fixed.
- Media attachments on the user’s profile in some cases could not be viewed. This has been fixed.
- Timesheet reports export to XLS used to fail. This has been fixed.
- Comments on a post sometimes showed incorrect picture of the user who was posting the comment. This has been fixed.
- User look-ahead in trackers on IE 11 had issues rendering. This has been fixed.
- Look ahead searches will now be setup to go to slave/read database for improved reliability / faster performance