Bug Fixes & Other Misc. Changes
In addition to all the new features, we’ve fixed a number of bugs in this version of MangoApps.
Following reported issues / bugs have been fixed in this release of MangoApps:
- CSRF issue on log in and forgot password web pages have been fixed.
- The drag and drop of files from the desktop to the web files module sometimes resulted in an incorrect folder being selected. This has been fixed.
- Email for a newly created department post was not being sent. This has been fixed.
- When a user had no access to a document, the comments were still visible to the user. This has been fixed.
- The search look ahead feature was showing the modules that are disabled. Now the disabled modules are not shown in the full network look ahead search feature.
- Search was not searching by last name. Now the search is fixed and capable of searching for both last names and first names.
- The daylight saving time change for Russia was not being considered. This has been addressed.
- Users in the invite dialog in teams were not ordered by name. This has been fixed and the users are now listed alphabetically.
- When connecting to AD/LDAP for some conditions the error messages were not displayed correctly. This has been resolved.
- When session time out settings was turned on, before, at times, it require users to log in 2 times before being authenticated. This issue has been fixed.
- On Internet Explorer 9, some documents were not being displayed in the file viewer. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- On the profile page a land line country is not required yet, in the older version of MangoApps, users needed to enter one to proceed. This has been been fixed.
- In the past, when the organization section in the user profile was disabled by an admin, it would still show up on users’ profile. This has been fixed now.
- In the past, when a sub-wiki was deleted the “+” sign next to the parent wiki stayed. This has been fixed.
- Some special characters in passwords were not allowed, which caused the change password to fail. This has now been fixed by showing an error message which lists the non-supported characters.
- In the past, when custom polls were made, the list of choices would sometimes get cut. This issue has been fixed. Each choice is now no more than 100 characters.
- Some of the notifications in the web view of MangoApps for Desktop were getting cut. This has been resolved in this release.
- All team members were receiving email notifications when a team member leaves. This has been fixed and now only team admins will receive email notifications if they have turned-on the email setting.
- In the API, when the limit parameter was not passed on input, to get all users — no users were returned. This issue has been fixed and the users are returned now.
Other misc. items that you may be interested in:
- All new onboarding portal to help you get the most out of MangoApps
- All new developer portal to help you extend and integrate MangoApps