Overview of Release 12.4
Here is the list of items in our November 2017 release. It has some cool new enhancements, UX improvements and bug fixes.
- Key Enhancements for Domain Administrators – This release adds the following key enhancements for the domain administrators:
- Advanced configuration settings for all SAML providers including Okta, ADFS, OneLogin and others
- New notification control options for new version of files in pinned teams, pinned trackers and when new schedule is available for users
- New admin setting to enable URL shortener for all external links shared in MangoApps and ability to enforce different time-periods for Touch ID based access
- MangoApps Web Enhancements & UX Improvements – The web interface of MangoApps in this release gets following key features:
- External page links in company menu at any level
- New settings to control who can share new updates, ask questions and conduct polls in a team (project/group/department)
- Surveys enhanced to have mandatory questions
- Misc UX improvements including improved cropping of images and copy/paste of content from microsoft word
- MangoApps iOS & Android Enhancements – iOS and Android clients now support:
- New schedule module to communicate employee shift information on mobile
- Touch ID support to unlock/access MangoApps has been added
- Ability to pin teams and get quick access to them via filters has been added
- Misc UI/UX improvements like news feed loading and external pages in company have been done
- MangoApps Desktop & Mac Enhancements – In this release, Windows Desktop & Mac clients get:
- New chat group settings to add/remove admins
- Ability to copy from clipboard and paste directly in the chat box
- Notification toaster improvements like keeping the toaster open until you click/close it
- Misc UI/UX improvements like blinking of chat icon on new message & improved reconnect experience
- Bug Fixes: Reported issues on the earlier versions of MangoApps have been fixed.
- What’s Removed/Changed In This Release: Items that were deprecated in earlier releases have been removed permanently starting this release
MangoApps Release 12.4 went live for US shared cloud customers on Nov 30th (Thursday) & for everyone else on Dec 5th (Tuesday), 2017.