Bug Fixes In This Release
This is the list of bugs reported in earlier versions of MangoApps that have been fixed in this release
Web & Platform Fixes:
- RSS Feeds: In the RSS reader after the last release certain RSS feed links stopped working. This issue has been fixed and all new and old RSS feeds should work from here onwards
- Chats: The chat history page did not show the full chat contents when a banner was added to the portal. This issue has now been fixed.
- Widgets: The rich text box widget required double line spacing in order to get the appearance of a line-break. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- People Search: In the search results for people a pop up message that said “EngageMangoTasks not defined” appeared at times. This has been fixed now.
- Notifications Widget: The notifications widget on a team page showed notifications that didn’t belong to the team itself. This has been addressed now.
- Integration Widgets: Integration widgets like Zendesk, Jira at times did not load data when added to the dashboard. This bug has been fixed in this release.
- Slider Widget: In IE 11 the scrolling thru’ the images in the slider wasn’t working. The bug has been fixed in this release.
- Tasks: Tasks details weren’t viewable to a guest of the project who wasn’t in the reviewer/responsible list. This item has been addressed now.
Mobile App Fixes:
- Space bar issue: On posting an update if you double tap on the space it removes the period which makes it difficult to terminate any sentence. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- Edit of docs on iPad: At times the user wasn’t able to edit an office document on the iPad. This issue has been fixed in this release and you can edit office documents directly on iPad now (note: this required office 365 business or above license)
- Attaching images from gallery: In iOS 11 & above some images from the gallery were not getting attached. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- Large banner on page: Large banners on pages were getting cut. This has been fixed.
- iOS App unable to open certain pages: Due to an issue some company pages on the iOS app failed to open. This has been fixed in this release.
Desktop/Mac Client Fixes:
- No users shown in people tab: Until there are minimum of 2 users in your domain, the people tab did not show any user. This issue has now been fixed.