Bug Fixes In This Release
This is the list of bugs reported in earlier versions of MangoApps that have been fixed in this release
Web & Platform Fixes:
- Dropbox Files: Attaching a dropbox file into MangoApps was failing with dropbox having changed their APIs. This has been fixed in this release by using V2 of dropbox APIs. and now any dropbox file from your dropbox account can be shared in MangoApps.
- Private Messages: When sending a new private message was send to over 10+ people clicking on the checkbox “Append this message to my most recent conversation with the same people degraded the performance of the interface. This has been fixed in this release.
- Survey End Date: Issue with DD/MM/YYYY vs MM/DD/YYYY when survey end date is edited has been addressed.
- Calendar Widget: Issue with My Calendar widget on dashboard at times not showing my team events has been fixed.
- Email Digest: In outlook email client, the images were shown smaller. This issue with image sizes has been fixed.
- Notification: Notification was not generated when network & guest users are invited in a team together in one set. This is now resolved in this release.
- Names in IM Chat: When a user name is changed in an ad-hoc team chat, it wasn’t getting reflected correctly in the chat window. This issue is fixed now.
- Edit Profile in Chinese: When the profile is edited in Chinese, there were some extra english characters being shown. This is now resolved in this release.
- Saved Search Issue: Saved searches list was causing a JS error resulting in HTTP error 500 in some cases. This issue is fixed.
- Dutch Translation Issues: Pages where the translation from English to Dutch was missing has been fixed.
- Rich Text Widget: Copy & paste of an image from word into a Rich Text box gives an exception. This has been addressed in this release and copy/paste of an image will work on all browsers.
- Import CSV From URL: The timestamp used for the import was getting hardcoded to PST. This is now fixed to use the domain’s default timestamp.
- Exported Data: Clicking on the Exported data links in admin portal under Home > Account Info > Exported Data is not resulting in file download. This is addressed in this release.
- ToDo Widget: The order of priorities in the To Do widget wasn’t matching what’s configured by the admin. This issue is fixed and the order of priorities in ToDo widget would be as per admin configured order now.
- Task Approvers List: When a project is created from a template, the task approvers setup in the template weren’t getting carried forward in the project task. Task approver was getting defaulted to Task creator. This issue has been fixed now.
- Offline Chat Email: The offline chat messages email was incorrectly being triggered. This has been fixed and no offline chat messages email will be sent out.
iOS & Android Fixes:
- Survey: Taking a survey with a required question used to crash the iOS app. This has been fixed in this release.
- Poll: In the poll creation process on iOS, after typing out the custom answers when you tap off the field to configure the other settings it deletes the custom answers and toggles back to the default yes/no. This issue has been fixed in this release of the client.
- Posts Widget: The featured image on the post was not being displayed on the dashboard. This issue has been fixed.
- Post in Feeds: The featured image went missing in the feed when a comment was posted on it. This issue has been fixed.
- Terms of Condition: Terms & Conditions acceptance dialog was not being shown on mobile on 1st time login via SSO when configured by the admin. This issue has been fixed.
- Chat: Sometimes after login incorrect bubble was displayed on chats instead of displaying “NEW”. This issue has been fixed.
- Push Notification Settings: Push notification on/off toggle on iOS didn’t work. This has been fixed and made a read only label with values of “Enabled” & “Disabled”. To change the value of the setting you need to use the phone’s native settings screen.
- Emojis: The emojis now display correctly on mobile and match up with the web app.
Desktop & Mac Fixes:
- SSO: When a user is logged into Windows Desktop App using the SSO credentials and navigates to the Web interface via the “view details” action in the notification, the users were asked to do a password reset. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- GIFs: At times the GIFs did not load. This has been fixed in this release.