MangoApps Web Usability Improvements
MangoApps web interface in this release has the following usability improvements
Add More Items In A New Post
- When you create a new company post or a new team post you can now add/embed into it other MangoApps content types. The content types that can be added include survey, quiz, tracker, form, file, wiki and another post.
- You have a choice of display options for these items which include a bar, title or a link.
Slider Widget Improvement
- Slider widget now enables you to add a custom link or a media file link for each of the slide that’s an image in the set.
- This support is available on dashboard, company pages and team pages where the slider widget can be added.
News Feed To Tracker
- Now you can add an update to a tracker directly using the ‘Add to Tracker’ action (under ‘More’) on the feed.
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Tracker’ action you’re presented with a list of trackers you have access to.
- The news feed content is automatically copied to the clipboard so you can paste it easily in the appropriate field when the form which adds to the selected tracker is opened.
- File deep search is now many folds faster. Searching thru’ 1M files takes a few seconds only.
- File search now searches for matching folder names also.
- The top search bar now shows the search categories as labels so that it’s more prominent for users to notice and use.
- Search results now show up with a pagination bar at the bottom to jump directly to any page.
Team (project, group & department) Improvements
- You can now create a new post directly from the team news feed module.
- When the members module in a team is turned off, then the team’s chat group in the IM bar also won’t show the members to be in-sync with the setting.
Files & Folder Improvements
- Individual files inside a team (project & group) can now be shared with team guests with different file privileges
- Performance of sharing a folder that has a large level of nesting (e.g > 10 sub-levels) has been improved multi-fold.
- Active users report now includes date of joining field in it.
- Date columns in the report are now sortable when the XLS report in opened in the file viewer.
Non Member @Mention in a Post, Wiki or Page Comment
- In a private team if you @mention a non-member in a comment of a post, wiki or page then that non-member would be notified and would have access to that post/wiki/page as a viewer.
- Similarly of you @mention a different team in a comment of a post, wiki or page then all the members of that team would be notified and they would have access to that post/wiki/page as a viewer.