MangoApps Desktop & Mac Enhancements & UX Improvements
1. Support For Remote Management Of Client by Domain Admin
- Windows Desktop & Mac Clients now have the in-built support required to allow the domain admins to remotely manage these clients.
- Remote management of clients includes
- Auto disable access to MangoApps immediately from the windows desktop/mac client. User receives an in-app push notification.
- Auto wipe out application data downloaded using MangoApps windows desktop/mac client. User receives an in-app push notification.
- Automatically send debug logs from desktop/mac client on request from domain admin (done in the background)
2. Chat Settings Changes
- On creating a new ad-hoc chat group, you can now select who can see the members. The options are
- Domain & Team Admins only
- Any Team Member
- If the domain admin has turned off the ability to delete chat messages, then while posting a chat message users won’t get the ‘delete on read’ option anymore.
3. Toaster Improvements (Windows Only)
- Toaster now has all the types of notifications integrated into it. These notifications includes
- New Feed Notification
- New Private Message Notification
- New Chat Notification
- Presence Change Notification
- Users have the ability to go thru’ all the notifications in the toaster using the previous and next buttons
4. Installer Improvements (Mac Only)
- When you upgrade to the latest version of MangoApp client now you don’t need to exit the app.
- The installation process has been improved to automatically exit the app during installation and then re-launch it once the installation is completed.
5. Misc UX Improvements
- Images dragged and dropped into chat are now automatically sent and don’t require the user to post a message along with it
- Using the keyboard shortcut “CMD + A” you can now select all the chat messages in your active chat window