Bug Fixes in this Release
Web & Platform Fixes:
- Video Embedding: Embedding of videos containing “&” in the URL used to fail. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- Milestones: Horizontal scrolling in the milestone view after 5 milestones at times did not happen. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- Wiki Editing: Editing a wiki in the full view resulted in primary navigation disappearing at times. This issue now has been fixed
- Wiki Table Of Content: Wiki table of content was getting truncated after 30 items. This issue has been fixed and now the TOC supports upto 200 items.
- Files Attached To Pages: Files that were attached to pages were not getting renamed from the page view. This is now fixed and the files can be renamed
- Image Search: Images embedded in pages, wikis or posts were showing up in search results. This has been fixed to now to not show embedded content in search results.
- Calendar: Older important dates / holidays in some cases don’t appear in the calendar. This issue now has been fixed.
- Calendar (IE11): On IE 11 creating two events back to back used to freeze the dialog & the browser. This issue now has been fixed.
- Import User Data: In import of user data containing user birthdays, the year was required (even when the year was not required from the GUI). This has been fixed and the birthday year is optional when data is imported from the CSV.
- Content Report: In the content report the news feed data was being truncated to 300 chars. This has been fixed to include the full news feed now (upto 10K chars).
- Departments: When departments module is disabled by the admin, the search UI was still showing the department module. This has been fixed.
- Ad-hoc Chat: Chat messages sent were getting missed. This bug has been fixed.
- My Activity Tab: At times the My Activity tab showed a blank page. This has been fixed.
- Comment Time: The time the comment was posted was getting changed after posting a reply on it. This bug has been fixed and the comment posted time will not be changed when a reply is posted on it.
- Editing Of A File On iPad: On editing a word/ppt/excel file the editing tool bar was not accessible and back navigation went missing. This has been fixed.
- Chats: On the Chats page the filter often flipped itself to ‘Unread Only’. This has been fixed to remember the last used filter by the user.
- Profile: The gamification points & level progress bar was not being shown on the user’s profile. This has been fixed.
- Launch Performance of App: At times on startup of the app, on starting a chat, on going to groups or on opening schedules etc the app became very slow/non-responsive. This issue has been fixed.